Thursday, June 22, 2006

who drank my ribena?

Yesterday drizzling night I checked the malfunctioning (as a total freezer) fridge out and found out that there were two packets of ribena. Happily taking one out to drink, I quickly realized that it's frozen as a chilling pulse of signal was transmitted to the brain in sub-nanoseconds.

Little disappointed, I left it outside and went to sleep; even the match of the Orange vs the Argentines was sizzling hot on the tv. (It wasn't after all, and I was too drowsy to watch it)

The next morning after brushed I put on some nice clothes, probably to welcome the warmed ribena. Shockingly the Ribena packet was gone! Gone! Gone! Frantically I searched high and low for it. Soon, I understood that it was already emptied and thrashed.

I couldn't help myself laughing at heart for the next few seconds. It was she who drank my ribena! It was she who took 5 out of 6 of my Crispy chocolate bar! It was she who laughed hysterically when I caught the culprit for the disappeared chocolate bars! And yesterday night, she drank my ribena!

hahahahahaha.

Dont take me wrongly. No anger. No frustration. I got anyway another twin in the fridge, and Intel employees got to stay up late to work sometimes, so late until the the frozen ribena turned back to normal.

It was just, funny and simply cheering, in the pale rainy morning.



The other twin


Spot the culprit!
Oh ya, for those who hasnt seen me in hair before.