Friday, December 08, 2006

so long

so long since my last post. nothing much, just a different job function, a new boss, a new cubical in a new building, a new shopping mall, a new pair of jeans, a new long-sleeve shirt for weddings, and probably a rejuvenation of views towards life and its components.

xmas is coming. and i will tell you a joke.

a colleague forwarded me a hilarious mail. let me quote part of it

" I learned that if the date code ends with an even number, it is manufactured in Santa Claus. If it ends with an odd number, it is manufactured in Germany. Then later every part is manufactured in Santa Claus. May I know when does this occur?
Those parts with date code ended with odd number that had moved to Santa Claus, does the design change applied on these parts also?"

it was supposed to be santa clara. exhilaration over xmas was too overwhelming i perhap.


do not laugh. do not laugh. do not laugh.


just highlight.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.