Saturday, July 14, 2007

56th

Having nothing much to surprise you and myself, except lots of outings to bid farewell for a friend that is getting married and migrating to mainland China and lots of scrutinizing of the microcircuits which both I deem not of your likely interest, I would blissfully close my this latest post with a few wishes.

Happy birthday to TN in US (erm, probably two weeks late, here); So long, farewell and take good care in China for HY; All the best and congrates to YM on her new venture; Ever after for zzwei; Congrates to SM for having little HoonChieu :D; etc etc.

It's my 56th post. On a saturday in the mid July. It's a perpetual summer.

And they said Penguin once lived in Atacama Dessert during one of the warmest periods of the last 65 million years. Is Al Gore's inconvenient truth a convenient means for past culprit to restrain current bandits from progressing?