Saturday, March 08, 2008

Voted

Drawing near 30, I finally cast my virgin vote, in the classroom two rooms away from where I studied 11 years ago. Having faith with the constituition, I am planting my belief and hope for the country's better tomorrow.


Oh, that row of classes~~~

Classrooom 5 Science 3



No second thought

ps:
By the time I published this post, Malaysian has spoken. Oppositions grabbed 4 states, while maintain another one. Yes, we did not have prominent and powerful leaders that have the ability to suppress absurd racial "theories" among the young politicians, which is why then selfish human turned their votes to protect themselves, believing that plurality in the governments is better than an uncontrolled singularity.




To the oppositions, eradicating members and policies that carry any racial hues is the key, I truly believe.





Afterall, we, Malaysians, love peace.