Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I have to post something

The post with the title “First Post of 2009” survived the rest of the year, not because of its might but rather a barren year that people got numb hearing about the economic slumps. I wouldn’t sing Damien Rice “Amie” because nothing is nothing-unusual. I switched job. I moved.

The lyric sounds like this (watch it here)

Nothing unusual, nothing strange
Close to nothing at all
The same old scenario, the same old rain
And there's no explosions here
Then something unusual, something strange
Comes from nothing at all
I saw a spaceship fly by your window
Did you see it disappear?

It is probably a little too late to say Goodbye to 2009. I capped the year watching cars jam-packed at the bay area and short-lived fireworks emancipating both splendid dots of light and odorless and transparent CO2 into the skies.

All of a sudden, it halts. The inspiration of what to write, stops.

Is everyone waiting for a spaceship flying by the window?


It’s gonna be a good good year, a fruity one, to everyone!