Wednesday, February 06, 2008

It's New Year again, 38 days after 1st of January!

A string of ferocious tennis games with vicious forehand and backhand volleys like Sharapova’s or Djokovic’s in boss’ condo last Friday marked the outset of the gala of the coming new lunar year. Other than the uninvited burning heat that came prematurely, nothing much has gestured the approaching Keong Hei Fatt Choy day. Let’s get an animation to greet the new year (since HKHor and YPTeoh also got) 2008, and a new look of my blog. I think it’s a year of auspiciousness. :D






My Wii's tennis character!

ps: Thanks to TAO’s most caring (for the oriental and western series filling up the boredom of his fellow colleagues) Mr KC Hor for searching high and low for his winter clothing to loan to me as the news of blizzards starts to caution me.

ps: Watch out for the green colours in this new look of my blog. Uncles and aunties in the offices advised so.