Friday, May 05, 2006

Coming to KL, episode N

I’ve finally completed my second redesigned board with this company before heading to KL for some catching up with old friends during the Labour Day weekend. That was really a huge relief as the prototypes passed after suffering a resonance at around 7GHz (That’s pretty RF-microwave, but that doesn’t matter). You know, they called the design Sputpack Mixer. Anyone can tell me where this name originates I might consider offering you something… name it. :P


Baby 1, Baby 2, Baby 3,Baby 4 and the mama

Leaving behind the work in Penang, I drove to the Metropolitan with three other colleagues as the clock ticked 5 on last Friday. Departing in another 10 minutes later might get us trapped bewilderedly in the dunno-why-it’s-jammed Penang Bridge. (Ironically each and every Bayan Lepatians know it get real stuck after 5pm in every Friday evening).

I safely reached Kim’s spanking new apartment around midnight. It’s in Hartamas, but it’s Puchong’s .;) She got herself a self-made “blink-blink” curtain at the entrance of the doorway leading to the rooms. She is really fond of it, though the brother and I think that it makes the cozy and cute apartment look like some Gypsy fortune teller’s. :D

The next morning the cool breeze swept through Puchong as I waited SW to pick me up for a trip to Pulau Ketam with some CLS guys. We arrived at the jetty around noon, after settling down with some gibberish excuses for being late from three dunno-who-was-the-culprit car-poolers. :D



Forlorn yet imposing


Harmony in divergence



I see you in me.


A fishing boat. I think he is lonesome.

Do visit this blog, there are loads of pictures there with quite a detailed journal of the trip.
http://ta469ch.multiply.com/photos/album/101

We spent the day in Pulau Ketam before meeting up with our big sister back at mainland in Port Klang. The big-earner treated us some good food in Pandamaran, a town of its own infamousness.

An immense blanket of darkness covered the vigorous city in the beautiful April night as Kim and I met up with Keat in Damansara Perdana’s Friendster. The starbucks wanna-be does offer something good, including some board games. We really took pleasure in when people peeping at us playing the card game brought in from the States, the Category 5. :P

Keat didn’t reveal much of his problems as he claimed to have in that bustling coffee house. But I guess three of us felt a mutual tranquility in its own way.

The next two days I spent meeting up with big-sister gang, colleagues, and three Grhans in Ikea and the Curve. Yet another pleasurable episode in the vibrant city.




Missing the two "luxurious" Grhans... :D