Friday, July 14, 2006

I want it! I... just... want... it!

I was changing my profile details (for more details of course, since it's called details) but it will never want to show a-note-too-long for the movies I like and why are they so. Pasting them here.

I altered if you dont like, so? (tsk tsk, I am not that kind of person... hahaha)

Anyone with likely likeness?

The Village-because of the revelation of how stretched one could be to run away from reality,
Kill Bill II-because of the alternative cinematographic techniques especially the part where the blood was oozing ,
Dogville-because of the indescribable level of shocking after the arduous chapters,
Shutter-because it tells us not to do something bad or it can really come back to haunt you and break your neck,
Jaws-because it made small me to think that there would be a shark attacking me from the bath tub.