Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hello? Happy Birthday!

*Let’s not talk about age. Well, I am 27.

*SMSes have robbed (any positive alternative other than using rob?) me a number of birthday wishes calls that I got only 6 calls (ok, I typed 3 at first, then backspaced for 4, and realized that it should be 5. Oh no, it was 6). And in fact if not for setting my handset into silence mood I would have gotten the first and most anticipated one at 1am in the morning to make it to 7. Should have slapped myself for that. Hahaha.

*Label me kiasuking for counting how many calls I received, after all, I was in Singapore.

*Thank you and thank you. For both calls and hearty SMSes. Lub ya! :) )

*Okok, I got the second most anticipated one just an hour ago. Hahaha. You know if I were talking about you. That long call with many Indian policemen around you must have cost a lot :P)

*Also to my great old buddy who is down with some memory problem but made it 5 minutes late to send me a wish. My heart was then in serious emptiness.

*There were a couple of belated-for-face-to-face wishes. Very heartfelt. Dinners, no? :P

*There were also a couple of friendster-reminded friends who wished. They were very heartfelt too!

*Then I started to recall some absentees. As a vivid reflection, I must be one of them on many of the others’ days. Do you think an ipod will help?

*I got three pieces of Ferrero Rochers from KB. 6 scoops of Swensen's from SS. A secret-recipe mushroom chicken set. A HongKie Kopitiam meal. A cheesecake.

*All about food. Where is my 60-buck Ikea item?

*It's already August. Belated wishes still coming in. La la.


My ice cream sponsor said: Today I am not pretty lar!
Ok, today. :D


It wasn't me the photographer. :D


YK : Why did you finish up the last piece of the cake?
Me : You didnt say you want also!
MH :Damnit... I wanted that piece...
PT : C'mon... Gimme a break!
Andrew : What happened?
MY : Why are these uncles aunties so childish?


Actually the view outside the breakarea is much better off Sentosa's!


HN was busy complaining about heavy lunch and here she is enjoying the last bit of the cheesecake...