Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Superman return online game

I got this site from a friend last week. The first time I played I scored 80 plus... the second time I played it's about 130 something. (I was actually a little doubtful then)

Ok, that's how the story goes. I was trying to check if I was really getting 130 something. So I clicked, clicked and clicked but it wouldn't even get near to 130. On and off I tried for the week and when I was going to give up, either blaming my eyes for sending the wrong pulses of signal (ie 130 something) to my brain, or blaming the miss-time as I always encounter in my life, I scored 148 all out of a sudden.

Then I realized that this game teaches you a lot about "timing". Be it at work, in life, and well, you know what it is.

check your impromptu-ness quotient